Welcome to Hospital Scenes! This is a collection of clips from Hospital shows or the web. Please let be know in the comments sections if you know any other videos that should be here or that I could use.
18 July 2026
AED Training - Heartsave
AED Training - Heartsave myPAD
A training video for the HeartSave myPAD AED on children. Thanks to Johnny
That's a really small boy. So we should've seen one AED pad placed on his back. We already see one pad placed right in the middle of his chest, so that one's correct.
I have a list of links to post…that I would like to publish as a main post so they don’t get lost in the comments and can be seen by everyone. How do I go about doing that?
That's a really small boy. So we should've seen one AED pad placed on his back. We already see one pad placed right in the middle of his chest, so that one's correct.
ReplyDeleteNot new clipp yet
ReplyDeleteI have a list of links to post…that I would like to publish as a main post so they don’t get lost in the comments and can be seen by everyone. How do I go about doing that?
ReplyDeleteJust post them as a comment and instead of approving it I will use it to upload the videos as main posts.
DeleteCode 31 Neighbours season 2 episode 11 someone have?
Delete