Welcome to Hospital Scenes! This is a collection of clips from Hospital shows or the web. Please let be know in the comments sections if you know any other videos that should be here or that I could use.
10 June 2026
CPR/AED Scene
CPR/AED Scene
A boy flatlines after an accident. Watch/Download: Click Here!
Yes I thought it was the same clip as we have wondered about before but I wasn't sure if this was a better version. Are we still unsure if it's a girl or a boy?
This is already on the vlog 😨
ReplyDeleteYes. I remember too that this was posted previously. I remember there was a debate surrounding the clip about whether the victim was a boy or a girl.
DeleteYes I thought it was the same clip as we have wondered about before but I wasn't sure if this was a better version. Are we still unsure if it's a girl or a boy?
DeleteActually my original is more complete: https://hospitalscenes.blogspot.com/2024/12/boy-by-road.html
DeleteThere wasn't a consensus. I personally never doubted it's a boy.
DeleteI agree. I never had any doubts and I'm still happy it's a boy.
DeleteI can confirm: it's a boy; he is called by masculine pronouns
DeleteThey at least got the defib part right. His heart is not in asystole when they defib him.
ReplyDeletegirl cpr scene https://youtu.be/q5LOo-634q4?si=UmUWE2eI_uL4cqv-
ReplyDeleteIn minutes...?
Delete5:16
Delete