Welcome to Hospital Scenes! This is a collection of clips from Hospital shows or the web. Please let be know in the comments sections if you know any other videos that should be here or that I could use.

14 June 2026

AED - The Music Video

AED - The Music Video


A musical AED tutorial.
Thanks to Johnny

Watch/Download: Click Here!

10 comments:

  1. Yea I saw this a couple of years back on Youtube. It was never posted here before? Horrible song, but a cute idea. Skimpy details on the resuscitation protocol, but I guess the aim was to just introduce the device. What amused me was the impression that the whole picnic gathering erupted into jubilation once the little boy was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15 June, 2026

    Oh my goodness….. DO I SEE A NEW POST 🙂‍↔️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15 June, 2026

    After watching this video. i'm sad the picture looks like it was gonna be a good video...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17 June, 2026

    More clipppp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous20 June, 2026

    https://youtu.be/J3N4jfkS-jI?si=7fNVBl0UGC6FNYgr 45:00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I didn't know there's a Turkish version of "House M.D."

      Delete
    2. Anonymous22 June, 2026

      another one https://youtu.be/E3H9n5WqpZ0?si=dFF9mwosFfGShdEx 1:03:40

      Delete
  6. Anonymous05 July, 2026

    Hey bro, remember https://hospitalscenes.blogspot.com/2019/03/cpr-on-drowning-boy.html , here was'nt full video and you said that's all you have? I think I found something you need https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgJ-1kix3l4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous05 July, 2026

    youtube.com/watch?v=wcTwVR7Ct8U
    Where this one from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous06 July, 2026

    Intensiv Care, Gebroke, now on YouTube:
    https://youtu.be/99omqnKrjcA?si=UBzDPk24b-kg05Hm

    ReplyDelete

RULES FOR COMMENTING

1. Please keep all comments respectful
2. Comments must not be offensive or threatening in any way
3. Keep comments appropriate

Comments need to be approved before they appear. This might take up to 24 hours.

Any comments not following these rules will be removed at the owners sole discretion.