Welcome to Hospital Scenes! This is a collection of clips from Hospital shows or the web. Please let be know in the comments sections if you know any other videos that should be here or that I could use.

12 May 2020

24 Hours in A&E - Kit

24 Hours in A&E - Kit


7 year old Kit has crashed a golf buggy into a fence and hit his chest on the steering wheel.

NOTE: Please can you leave a comment if you are still visiting the blog. I would like to know if people are still interested and still here.

Thank You!


Watch/Download: Click Here!

6 comments:

  1. I'm still checking the blog everyday lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still look at blog I could do with the old links being redownlowded if possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously I check everyday lol.

    Anyone have any youtube playlists they would be willing to share? johnnymills394@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you be updating soon? Ive sent a lot for the gallery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous21 June, 2020

    Just discovered your blog - looks great and definitely hope you keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete